05 September 2011

It's an arm party! Buy mine online (ALL OF IT!)

Arm parties, a user's guide:
1. A watch is optional, but if you're going to wear one, a larger style (or men's) watch is the go. 2. Mixing silver and gold is acceptable. Heck, it's recommended! 3. Soften up the "metal" with some string/friendship bracelets 4. Mix it up - and if you feel like it, co-ordinate colours with your outfit like I have  
5. Be creative and have fun with it!

(below) Shop my arm party, L-R:
1. Gold plated bangle, Michael Kors click to buy
2. Sterling Silver Venetian Link Bracelet, Tiffany & Co. click to buy 
(Vintage Silver coin not included)
3. Friendship bracelet, Etsy seller The Cat Paradox click to buy
4. Gold watch, Michael Kors click to buy


  1. Hey there! I hope you do not mind but I decided to publish your weblog:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=1186541211581724315 to my internet directory.
    I used, "Blogger: Table Tonic" as your blog headline.

    I hope this is alright with you. However, if you'd like me to change the title or remove it entirely, email me at charmainwinstead@googlemail.com. Appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my website: fitness articles 2012

  2. Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does building a well-established blog like yours
    take a lot of work? I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my journal everyday. I'd like to start a
    blog so I can share my own experience and thoughts online.

    Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips
    for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    my web blog data recovery program


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop