19 August 2011

New! Happy-hued Mexican Suzanis coming to TT!

Exciting times at TT HQ! We've just ordered a handful of beautiful new hand embroidered Mexican Suzani throws for the Table Tonic online store! And they're all available for pre-order now (for delivery early/mid September)! Choose from:

(above) Watermelon*, $449 (click for details)
* Only 1 available

(above) Aqua*, $449 (click for details)
* Only 1 available

(above) Sunshine*, $449 (click for details)
* Only 1 available

(above) Mauve*, $449 (click for details)
* Only 1 available

 (above) Multicolour*, $489 (click for details)
* 3 available

I've had customers do everything from using them as bedspreads, to stretching them over a giant canvas, to re-upholstering their favourite chair. Yes, Mexican Suzanis are (still) the decor flavour of the minute!

Colorful Suzani Finds at Table Tonic

- To view a recent Apartment Therapy post on Mexican Suzanis, click here
- To view Design Sponge's Grace Bonney upholstering her headboard with a Mexican Suzani, click here. PS Grace's first book, Design Sponge at Home will be released in Australia in September, and I'll be reviewing it for you soon!
- To view super-talented textile designer/illustrator Lena Corwin's Suzani Stencil drawers, click here.
- To view the full range of rainbow-bright Suzanis available at Table Tonic, click here.


  1. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
    superb blog!

    Look into my web blog ... mosfet circuit

  2. Surfing around stumbleupon.com I noticed your blog book-marked
    as: Blogger: Table Tonic. I'm assuming you book marked it yourself and wanted to ask if social bookmarking gets you a lot of visitors? I've been considering doing some book-marking for a few of
    my websites but wasn't certain if it would produce any positive results. Many thanks.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: semiconductor manufacturing companies

  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
    you? Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Feel free to visit my page http://iseekblog.com/

  4. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two
    images. Maybe you could space it out better?

    Look into my web blog :: vacation rentals by owner in provence france

  5. I'm wondering which blogging platform you might be using? I'm new to operating a blog and have been thinking about using the Quizilla platform.
    Do you consider this is a good platform to start with? I would be
    extremely thankful if I could ask you some questions through email
    so I can learn a bit more prior to getting started.
    When you have some free time, please make sure to get in touch with me at: mollykeeling@gmail.

    com. Thanks a lot

    My blog post - national corporate housing companies

  6. Hey! My name is Beverly and I really just wanted to say your web site is great!

    It truly is surprising because I use to have a weblog that almost had an identical website
    url: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=2079859990924471948 mine was
    only a few letters different. Anyhow, I am a big admirer of your blogging site and if you ever would like a guest post make sure you
    email me at: wendynunes@gmail.com. I take pleasure in writing!

    my web site - high tech pet door repair

  7. of course like your web-site but you have to take a look at the spelling on quite a
    few of your posts. A number of them are rife with
    spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to
    tell the reality on the other hand I will definitely come again again.

    Here is my blog - kitchen remodeling st petersburg fl


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop