30 August 2011

Bits and bobs and mags and books!

Sunday morning looked like this: Oct/Nov 2011 Belle mag, the Sunday papers and a box of Planet Organic Chai Spice tea bags (I tip it out of the tea bag and brew it in Oat milk in a pot on the stove and add honey). 

Architectural Digest + Will and Jada Pinkett Smith's Malibu home = Yikes! Looks like some kind of heavily themed stage set!? Not my style at all. But on a positive note, what a goooood lookin' family!!

Ikea's 2012 catalogue is officially on driveways/in mail boxes everywhere! I've yet to peruse mine, but look! I see a sheepskin! Very excited.

While this isn't a magazine or a book, it's a cheese platter that demands a mention, based on the lip shmackin' memories it  created (YUM!) and the besties who I shared it with, shortly before we all had a sleepover at our place (Mr Tonic took the Mini-Tonics to his parents place for their own sleepover!). Soft cheese will always have a place in my heart. Ditto sleepovers with besties.

I subscribe to a bunch of mags, almost half of which are from the US (if you missed my "Cheap mag subscriptions 101" blog post a while back, click for the lowdown). The September issues of  Lucky and House Beautiful (such a pretty cover) just landed, as well as my new favourite, Wellbeing! A brilliant health mag published here in Sydney ($12 an issue), Wellbeing is one publication I literally read cover to cover. It's awesome.

PS Tomorrow, I'll be reviewing Grace Bonney's first book Design Sponge at Home - it's (not surprisingly) an absolute beauty! Stay tuned.


  1. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the
    easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get
    annoyed while people consider concerns that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

    Check out my web site Bmr Calculator To Lose Weight

  2. Great goods from you, man. I have understand
    your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful.
    I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're
    saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it
    sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a wonderful site.

    Also visit my website diets that work for women

  3. hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this website, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect
    your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and can
    look out for a lot more of your respective exciting
    content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Look at my blog post :: lose weight fast


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop