14 June 2011

Table Tonic in the press: Home Beautiful

The July 2011 issue of Home Beautiful is on sale now!

One story you must check out is the beautiful "Arabian Nights" on pages 45-52. I just want to dive into the cozy looking page 48 - Possibly beacause I see not one, not two, but three Table Tonic goodies! And it's a big day - the first time one of the Table Tonic Berber rugs is in the press!


(above) Page 51 features the Table Tonic Bright Orange Moroccan Leather Pouffe, $199. Thanks to the lovely super-stylist, Stephanie at HB HQ!


  1. Woohoooo yipeeeee and unreal .. they all look fab (-:

  2. Ooh, congratulations can't wait to grab my copy. Will get it on the way back from my WW meeting this evening :) That's a :) for the mag not the meeting. Nicolex

  3. I have that gorgeous Persian Daybed sitting next to my fireplace,.. it looks amazing with the wedding blanket on it! (wedding blanket now on the list!) pjxx


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop