08 June 2011

June 2011: Lifestyle magazine homes/interiors roundup

June Harpers Bazaar brought us:

... Megan Hess's Fashionable Life - A tour of the illustrator's Melbourne home she shares with her (architect) husband and their young children. Back when I was art directing Cosmopolitan mag, we would often commission Megan to do illustrations for the mag - She is an incredible artist and so lovely to boot! Check out her website when you get a minute. Very impressive. PS Read Girl with a Satchel's interview with Megan here.

June Marie Claire brought us:

... A great selection of lamps, lamps and more lamps!

June Madison brought us...

A luxurious & modern London townhouse:

... as well as a peak into Soula Marie (wife of make up maestro Napoleon) Perdis's gorgeous office. 

June InStyle brought us...

Actress Jordana Brewster's "Sleek & Serene" pad:

Pheew! And I'll endeavour to do a July lifestyle mag roundup when the time comes. Hope you enjoyed that one! 


  1. What a great post- love seeing what magazines from around the world have to offer and these all deliver some wonderful eye candy to feast on. Heading over to Megan's website- a big fan of Audrey Hepburn {I like her already}!

  2. thanks for this Louise - I would buy so many mags if I could!

  3. Great post Louise :)
    I have Madison...wish I had them all
    Claudia xo

  4. Louise you must drown under the weight of all these magazines! Do you cut and cull ferociously once you have read them, or are they kept lovingly for later use? People seem to be divided into one camp or the other.

    Me? I have dreadful trouble throwing them out!

  5. They all look great, especially the Australian 'In Style' - THAT mag looks great! :))

  6. These all look amazing--would have loved to flip through them myself but they're already off the rack! (Just went out to MagNation to pick some up!) Any chance you can do the July round-up while those are still on the rack? :)

  7. Good point Christine - I shall endeavour to!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop