08 June 2011

Gimme! of the day: Silk Ikat print skirt

Ooooh! This silk skirt is way sweet! I'm not even sure which I worship more, the colours or the pattern... Lucy Laucht is such a poppet. PS It's Banana Republic and you can buy it here (but be quick!).


  1. LOVE it too... looks so great on Ahn from 9to5Chic!

    Northern Light Blog

  2. That is lovely, my girls wear colours like this & totally rock them. Helps to be wonderfully toned, slim & olive skinned too, love Posie

  3. That's beautiful! As if I need another reason to love Banana Republic.

  4. Apрreciatіon to my father who told me regarding this web site, this web site iѕ truly remarkable.

    Have a look at mу webpagе :: http://disciplesconnections.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop