18 May 2011

What I'm wearing: 18.05.11

Here's what's keeping me warm today:


Witchery knit / Sportsgirl leather pants / Bassike circle tee / Marc Jacobs flats / Kiehl's Creme de Corps / Tiffany & Co chain


(above) Leather pants are extremely warm, great for those days you just feel like throwing on a tee and it's freezing! These ones are buttery soft (from 2 winters ago).


(above) My Venetian Link Necklace chain from Tiffany & Co. Obsessing over giant box chains right now, although, I'm not sure I'm happy about the fact that Tiffany & Co now offer online shopping! And these satin MJ flats are just, well, my second slippers. So good I've had them re-soled twice.


Have a yourself a lovely day/night wherever you are!

8 comments:

  1. Ohh Love! That chunky knit looks so cozy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, cosy outfit. I love those flats. The shape is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I'm in a similar colour/style combo today but with an orange and white scarf to cheer me up with it being gloomy outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination for this chilly weather! I have a pair of flats just as loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you looked familiar when I was talking to you today but didn't realise til I looked on your blog after work and saw your outfit! Now I get to admire your leather pants twice in one day...you rocked that outfit,and even nicer in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOKS LIKE A GREAT OUTFIT LOUISE... I COULDN'T HELP BUT SMILE AT THE KIEHLS BOTTLE :)

    Ups, sorry for the caps..
    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toni that was you! Hi!
    Thanks everyone for the lovely (as always!) comments.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop