11 May 2011

Turn this room into an outfit: Brad Ford's Den

I just received an email from Alex, the brains behind fab Aussie site The Edit. Alex put a great outfit together, based on the (popular!) Brad Ford-designed room I featured on this post yesterday. I would totally wear this, head to toe. Looks like I've found a sartorial twin!


  1. beautiful translation, louise..that cuff is the perfect finishing touch!! xx meenal

  2. Gorgeous! I can't decide what I love the most: the shoes, he overhead light or that bracelet! Beautiful post!

  3. Yep, would wear that outfit and happily lounge in it in that room!

    x C

  4. Having read this I believed it was rather informative.

    I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this content together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.

    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    Also visit my blog post ... hip to waist ratio

  5. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post.

    It was helpful. Keep on posting!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: acoustic guitar chords for beginners


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop