31 May 2011

Table Tonic: Week(end) in review

Now would be an appropriate time to remind you about the Toro Tissue Ring - I love this thing so much I blogged about it back here (Lord knows, I could have used one of these babies over the past few days). Anoushka-Tonic has been sick with a virus since last Friday, which means I am on day 5 of nose-wiping, snack-getting and middle-of-the-night-Nurofen-administering. DAY 5! She looks to be finally on the mend though (hacking cough aside), and I'll be back in full force soon. Happy Tuesday, Tonic-ettes!


"Lavender florals not your style? Toro is an alternative to the ubiquitous floral-print cardboard tissue box. Part paper weight, part portable hole, Toro is made of ultra-hygienic stainless steel. The ring’s absurd simplicity is actually the result of a carefully-engineered balance of weight and size; just right to let one tissue through at a time while staying firmly planted on the stack." If you're in Australia, buy it here.
 

10 comments:

  1. Wishing your little one a Speedy recovery, the Joys of Motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the joys of being mom - love the tissue ring, smart idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oZzy moved away ever before, I miss his cock, for always hungry for making love.

    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    my web page; hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    My weblog electric juicer easy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

    Stop by my blog post :: as seen on tv

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will immediately clutch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Please let me realize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: www.eleducador.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Kudos!

    my website ... ronco pocket fisherman

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you
    shared this useful information with us. Please keep
    us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my homepage: snoring mask

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks in favor of sharing such a nice opinion, piece of writing is nice,
    thats why i have read it entirely

    Review my blog ... labmundo.Org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop