24 May 2011

Style inspiration: 6 reasons geodes rock!

1. Hippy heaven. Necklaces like this can often be found in local markets for next to nix, so keep your eyes peeled!


2. Beauty-ful styling by my genius ex-colleage, El (InStyle Australia's Beauty Editor) in their June issue. She told me I would love her beauty opener and she was right!


3. New Zealand wool rugs by studio bijoux design. Aren't they just precious (geddit!)?


4. Shoe/handbag queen Tory Burch in what can only be described as a statement necklace! Such a yummy mummy...

fab sugar france

5. Slices of heaven: I'm a huge admirer of beauty in nature. It leaves me speechless.

theyallhateus

6. Click here here to shop "Trend Alert: Terra Nova" (below), as seen on the  Lonny Blog

 

5 comments:

  1. Great post Louise...I love the colours in those agate slices. How gorgeous! Also I just checked out the new Rue, more eye candy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise! I absolutely loved this post.
    Love, love love the first picture with the accent necklace, but also loved the rugs. Wish I could get one for my new living room.
    And last but not least I adored the emerald green dress with the bold blue necklace!
    Coincidently I wrote a post today on my blog about the inspiration I get from that color- If you ould like to check it you you can visit http://m-daydreaminginthecity.blogspot.com/
    Love reading your blog, you have a wonderful sense of style. Congrats!
    Xoxo Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those wool rugs are amazing. love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve agate sliices and geodes! My daughter has been collecting a few - I might have to snaggle them for myself ;)
    Romana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rly like the first pic. It looks like it has been scanned which feels slightly nostalgic to me :)

    EAK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop