16 May 2011

Happy "Collected Magazine" Day!

It's a big day, Tonic-ettes! The premiere (Spring/Summer 2011) issue of Collected Magazine is not only live, but looks to be an absolute cracker if that cover is anything to go by! Collected was co-founded by Los Angeles-based interior designers and bloggers, Krista Schrock (amazing portfilio!!) & Jessica Comingore (awesome blog!!) who bonded over "a mutual affinity for a simple, well-designed and carefully curated aesthetic". Amen to that! Click here to read Collected.


4 comments:

  1. With a cover like that, I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is gorgeous, thanks for sharing, off to check it out! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto.. Amazing.. Makes my cold worthwhile as i troll the internet for unsuspecting online magazines.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually mаkе іt seem ѕo easy with yοur presentаtion but I find thiѕ toρic tо be really ѕomething that I
    think I woulԁ nеver understand. It seems too
    comρliсatеd and verу bгoad
    for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my page; bargeland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop