11 May 2011

A day in the life: 11.05.11

The threads:
Witchery tee / Nudie (men's) jeans / eBay Vintage fur jacket / Spell Byron Bay necklace / Converse sneakers

The reader email:
I just received a lovely email from a blog reader, who was inspired by my lust for sheepskin throws: "I have these outdoor chairs.  Lovely, but not very comfy… One trip to Ikea later and now look! Perfect spot for a sunny winter morning…". Don't they look scrumptious? PS The Ikea Ludde Sheepskin in white is AUD$69.

The magazines:
Home Beautiful, Australian Marie Claire, Shop 4 Kids

The mention: 
That's me and "All My Stuff" on page 104 of the brand new issue of Shop 4 Kids (on sale last Monday).

The wisdom:
Because we all need to be told to take chances. 

The fuel:
Did I ever tell you I make a killer leftovers sandwich? Shredded bbq chicken, bocconcini, grated beetroot on sourdough with a drizzle of extra virgin (always) olive oil. Ridonkulous.

The online magazine:
 "Paper Runway is a quarterly magazine that offers you a mix of paper goodness, hot paper products, beautiful paper, features about the hottest paper sculptors, artists, illustrators, creators and quick DIY projects. Paper Runway is ageless, ambitious and creative. Paper Runway is where passions meets paper." Read it here

The new loot: 
I have 3 words. Multicolour Juju Hat. Oh, and a few more: COMING SOON to tabletonic.com.au! Very limited stock, so click to pre-order! Price is $769 each.

The mail:
Elle Decor May 2011 is in the house! Yes, literally.

The end.


  1. Yup - that's one killer leftover sandwich! Can you come over to my place and make me one?!

  2. Can I please move in - always looks so nice at your place and your leftovers look much nicer than mine. India

  3. Loving these 'day in the life' posts. Always feel super inspired after reading them! Jess x

  4. Splendid post Lou. Loving the e-bay jacket!

    IKEA (fondly referred to as 'the mothership' for us Swedish aliens) - what would life be without it..!?!
    Ludde sheep skins have made their way into many 'o happy homes (including ours) and I find 1000 uses for mine. Sadly, so does our cat.. who has now adopted (hogged) one as her Winter bed..!

    Congratulations on all the press. Love a little bit of self-pr - doesn't hurt anyone and of course we are thrilled for you! xx

    Paper Runway is the creation of a very close friend of mine (Maree Oaten) and let me tell you, what this girl does not know about paper is not worth knowing. She is an awesome designer as well and has a successful stationery company called 'Little Branch' as well.

    Happy rest of the week my dear, and enjoy this fab weather in those snug Ludde draped chairs.

    x Charlotta

  5. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
    good gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web site workout gear for women plus
    my page: stylish gym bags for men

  6. A huge dick in my pussy,any warm wet tounge up our arse and
    cum and also pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Feel free to visit my website :: hcg injections

  7. Woω! At last I got а weblog from where ӏ сan
    truly οbtаin useful infoгmation regarding my study
    and knowledge.

    my hοmеpage; hcg diet blog - www.tutix.net
    my webpage :: just click the following website


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop