22 April 2011

Stylish Homes: Mark Tuckey's Melbourne terrace

Vogue Living's "Before + After" special edition (on sale now) features a scrumptious (and lengthy!) piece on Aussie furniture maker Mark Tuckey's Melbourne terrace. The renovation he and wife Luella did on it is sheer perfection, and made for an insightful read. PS This one's for you, Georgina!


  1. Ah...... you have made my Easter.
    Thank you xxx

  2. Oooh that orange art in the first pic really caught my eye! Happy Easter to you!

  3. Great space! Like Melissa, I also love the artwork - esp. the first painting. But I also love how calm and earthy the space feels. Must be a nice place to unwind!

  4. Love their house, it's just stunning

  5. What an intriguing home full of interesting, unique inspiration! I especially loved the first image...gorgeous art and natural elements - so stylish!!! I just found your blog and looked around a bit - love it. I have signed up so I'll be back! Please stop by mine if you have a minute: http://bjdhausdesign.blogspot.com/

  6. The signals connect with concentгated nеrve regіonѕ, which in turn spread thе
    ѕignаl to the cоmpletе abdominal аrea.

    My web blog: http://www.squidoo.com/flex-belt-review-And-discount

  7. I alwaуs spent my half an hour to rеad thiѕ ωeblog's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

    my web page Visit Website

  8. Men and women who liked it also mentioned that they had to place in
    some physical exercise and a control more than
    eating plan to drop fat from the abdomen.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: Penny-Stock-Social.Com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop