29 April 2011

A (Royal) day in the life: 29.04.11

The threads:
Scanlan & Theodore dress / Vince knit / Zomp boots

The living room:
Via Living etc.

The tank:
Sass & Bide "Come Back Soon" tank. Buy it here.

The chaise:
Via isaslittleworld

The cushion:
Buy it here.

The crockery:
Buy it here.

The streetstyle:
Sass & Bide "State of Grace" top via Brittanysanft

The happy couple:
Congratulations Kate & Wills!


  1. It was a search for Union Jack Cushions that introduced me to your Blog last Year :) your boots look so comfy, Enjoy the wedding :)

  2. so good. I can not wait for all the post wedding chatter... too fun!

  3. I really like the living room from 'Living etc', it looks so rustic and modern at the same time. I also like the bed made out of birch branches, it's so charming.

    By the way, I also did a post in honor of the royal wedding.


    Can't wait to see the royal wedding tomorrow online!


  4. Love that you are rocking your newly found boots


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop