11 April 2011

Moroccan Berber rugs! Coming soon to tabletonic.com.au!

Exciting times, Tonic-ettes! It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Table Tonic online store will (very!) soon stock a dazzling array of Moroccan Berber rugs, including these 3 beauties:

(above) "Neva" 1.8 x 1.2 metres, $1999

(above left) "Dita" 2 x 3 metres, $3199 
(above right) "Sofia" 2.5 x 1.8m, $2699

I also just received a new shipment of vintage Moroccan wedding blankets, each one more beautiful than the next... They will be joining the current range of Moroccan wedding blankets soon!

Excited? Watch this space!


  1. Ohhhh Louise they are so very lovely! And I love your daybed in that spot xx

  2. No Way!!! Does anyone have $3199 to give? I promise it's for a great cause!!!

  3. Wow - lovely items. I love the texture combined with the muted cream, black & white. So, so pretty.

  4. These are gorgeous! I absolutely love these type of Moroccan Rugs!

  5. Truly global treasures...love these!

  6. Hey Louise!
    Was wondering if you've seen this uh-mah-zing spread of Adir Abergel's apartment in L.A?
    It looks like his Rolex (second row, right hand side) is resting on one your gorgeous rugs....Yeah?!

  7. This is the perfect site for everyone who
    would like to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).
    You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for many years.
    Wonderful stuff, just great!

    My webpage ... flying games


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop