05 April 2011

Modern Wisdom (and some free art!)

A bit of Modern Wisdom for your Tuesday. This image is part of "Leanne's AWESOME Free Art Prints" - Click here for all the deets on their creator, Leanne!


But what can you do with them? 1. Print them out and make cool greeting cards. 2. Stick them in pretty frames (wouldn't a wall display featuring a number of these together look cool?). 3. Use them as desktop wallpaper on your computer. 4. Make them into a calendar for 2012 - awesome Christmas present you can make now! 5. Print them out in postcard size and use as postcards or add to your inspiration board. And apparently, these prints have been tested and print out top quality in A4. Get crafty, Tonic-ettes!

5 comments:

  1. what a great little thought/saying. this made me smile this morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are never short of ideas, Louise! Lots of great suggestions and yep, I agree it is a FAB quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge dick in my pussy,a warm wet tounge up my personal arse
    and cum along with pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Here is my web site ... hcg injections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I сould have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anywaуѕ, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be bookmaгking anԁ checking baсk oftеn!



    Fеel free to surf tо mу web-site Read More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make sure your ab belts have a unique toning plan.


    Visit my web blog: alwayslookin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop