07 April 2011

JUST IN! Vintage Indian tribal necklaces!

Just dropped at the Table Tonic online store - these two exquisite vintage Indian pieces, guaranteed to put a spring in any colour-loving lady's step:

(above and below)
"Shiva" / $199
(only 1 in stock)

(above and below)
"Remy" / $149
(only 2 in stock)

Well. That's quite possibly enough of me and my stripey top for one day. Happy shopping!


  1. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

    Also visit my blog post semiconductor devices physics and technology 3rd pdf

  2. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    my page - compound semiconductor materials

  3. Hi. I noticed your blog title, "Blogger: Table Tonic" does not really reflect
    the content of your site. When writing your blog title,
    do you think it's best to write it for Web optimization or for your viewers? This is something I've been battling with because
    I want great rankings but at the same time I want the
    best quality for my site visitors.

    Here is my homepage semiconductor wafer manufacturing pdf

  4. Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own
    a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    Feel free to visit my weblog - handyman magazine handyman club of america

  5. First of all I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a hard
    time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.

    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure
    out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!

    my site; rs485 to ethernet converter moxa

  6. I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    My web-site :: kihei vrbo vacation rentals by owner

  7. Howdy! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I
    had to ask. Does running a well-established website such as yours require a massive amount
    work? I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I'd like to start
    a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and views online.
    Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new
    aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web-site cheap orlando vacation rentals

  8. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a
    different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking
    into your web page yet again.

    My blog post - high tech pet power pet door

  9. I've gone ahead and added a link back to your internet site from one of my clientele requesting it. We have used your website URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=4551083581519089738 and blog title: Blogger: Table Tonic to make sure you get the proper anchor text. If you woud like to check out where your hyperlink has been placed, please contact me at: mitcheljeffery@gawab.com. Thanks a lot

    My webpage; wallinside.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop