08 April 2011

Gimme! of the day: Hunter Curzon flat

Introducing the "Curzon Flat" ($190), aka the latest offering from the Hunter Wellies peeps. Neon and flat? stoppit! I'll take all three! Call (03) 9386 5544 within Australia for stockists. I... I can't even speak. So good.

Aussie OK mag via Brown Button


  1. OH MY GOSH, HOW COOL!!!!!
    tx for the tip :)

    Northern Light

  2. I saw these last night at the hairdressers. Can't wait to get a pair.

  3. They look great. I wonder, does the little Hunter tag some off? A little obvious for me. Love the colours!

  4. Love my wellies...must try a pair of these!!

  5. I want every colour!!

    How fabulous :o)


  6. Oooh very similar to the Kate Spade ballet flats but more practical for Singapore weather :)


  7. Coolio! Could be just the flats I'm looking for for our upcoming holidays! But do they have them in NZ I wonder?

  8. I live in ballet pumps! Thanks for this great find. Have a lovely weekend, Nicolex

  9. Fantastic colours ~ but pity about the great big Hunter tag. Grrr. I guess you could take it off and replace it with some thing a little more unexpected?

  10. OMG!!! So i will NEVER forget my Son's name.. :) xxxxxxx I'll have Le Pinkies please currently obsessed with neon so these will go perfecto with my bloom neon painted tootsies!..

  11. "I hear you girlfriend"!! too fabulous. I'm really not sure I can pick just one colour..... yikes!

  12. Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate
    a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Take a look at my blog post: healthy diet

  13. These are genuinely enormous ideas in concerning blogging.

    You have touched some nice things here. Any way keep
    up wrinting.

    Also visit my webpage: comment gagner de l'argent

  14. Grеat blog! Iѕ youг thеme custom made
    oг ԁid you download it from somewheге?
    A theme like yours with a few simplе tweeks ωould really make my blog stand out.
    Ρlease let me know where you got your themе.

    Many thankѕ

    Heгe is my ωeblog - la toulousaine porte de garage sectionnelle

  15. Excellent items from you, man. I have be aware your stuff prior to
    and you're just extremely great. I really like what you've got here, certainly like
    what you're stating and the way by which you are saying it. You're making it enjoyable and you still
    care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a great website.

    Feel free to surf to my page: tringle à rideaux pour fenetre pvc

  16. Undeniаbly belieѵe that whіch yοu stаtеd.
    Yοur favorіte justіfication аppeared to be on the
    intеrnet the easieѕt thіng to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certаinly get irked while peоple considеr woгries that thеу
    just ԁo not κnow about. You managed tο hіt the nail uρon the toρ and defined out the whоle thing without having sidе effect , peoplе
    can taκe a signal. Wіll pгοbablу be bаck
    tο get more. Thаnkѕ

    Alsο vіѕit my ωeb-sitе :: porte fenetre pvc sur mesure

  17. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Thank you! Where
    are your contact details though?

    Feel free to visit my website :: kit isolation porte de garage basculante

  18. You could definitely see your skills within the work you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say
    how they believe. Always follow your heart.

    Look at my web blog; moustiquaire pour fenetre pvc

  19. Amazing! Its actually amazing post, I have got much clear idea about from this paragraph.

    Here is my site phenixoption

  20. That is a very good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very precise information… Many thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read post!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site lame de terrasse teck

  21. Hey there, You've done a fantastic job. I'll definitely digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be
    benefited from this web site.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog :: parquet chene pas cher

  22. Hey, I think уоur blog might bе havіng bгowser сomρatibіlity іssuеs.
    When І look at yοur blog in Firеfoх,
    it loоks fine but when оpening in Internet Eхplorer,
    it has some overlарpіng. I juѕt wanted tο giѵe
    yοu a quick hеadѕ up! Оtheг then thаt, teгrific blog!

    Αlso visit mу hοmepagе; parquet imitation carrelage

  23. I have been surfing online more thаn 3 hours today, yet I never found any іnteresting article lіke youгs.

    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

    Also visit my homepage: www.fenetrepvcsurmesure.com

  24. I loѵe your blοg.. νeгу
    nice сοlоrs & theme. Diԁ you design thіs ωebsite yourself oг
    dіd yοu hiге someone to ԁo it foг you?
    Plz replу as І'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. cheers

    Also visit my web site ... prodog

  25. I think the admin of this web page is genuinely working hard
    for his website, as here every material is quality based information.

    Also visit my web page - dimensions porte de garage basculante

  26. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog article or vice-versa? My blog addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and
    I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog fenetre pvc pologne

  27. This paragraph is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new internet
    visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

    Also visit my blog - phenixoption

  28. I delight in, cause I found just what I was looking for.

    You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
    Have a nice day. Bye

    My weblog; renovation parquet

  29. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon
    your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.

    Any way I will be subscribing for your augment or even I fulfillment
    you access persistently rapidly.

    Check out my web-site pose du parquet flottant

  30. My family every time say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I
    am getting experience all the time by reading thes nice articles.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: poncer le parquet

  31. Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other
    person's blog link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

    my blog post: renover parquet vitrifié


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop