14 April 2011

A day in the life: 14.04.11

The threads:

c & c california sweat / country road top (underneath) / bassike pants / 
hermes cuff / k jacques sandals / orly nailpolish

The "wow":
Amazing colours. An amazing image. (via hint of hint)

The beverage:
Home-made lemonade served in jam jars! (via row row row)

The mix:
US Marie Claire November 2010

The beauty must-have:
NEW! "Dolce" by MOR (Sorbet range shown). Pampering just got sweeter!
Available exclusively at

The coveted:

The Art:
Repeat after me: "Art totally maketh a room" (via MFAMB)

The store:
Bloom flagship store, Chapel Street, Melbourne

The "Thank you's":


  1. I'm in love with those pants! So comfy and cute :)

  2. Loving these 'a day in the life' posts. Brown sandals = awesome x

  3. Great post! I just bought a bunch of 'MOR' products in the turquoise myslef and I was going to do the same thing...haha.. loving those keaton sunglasses.. x anastasia at decor is like butter

  4. Yep. Your day in the life posts are awesome. They make me totes jealous of your life hahaa!

  5. Kathieunder100 - It's Orly! Amending the post now! x

  6. I am totally turned on by that malachite table.


  7. I LOVED this entire post! Image and after image caught my eye! Thanks for such great eye candy!

  8. Hi! I've just discovered your "a day in the life" Louise and am such a big fan. You are a genius!
    Thanks for the inspiration :))

  9. Those sandals are just wonderful.

  10. So many things to love here...that homemade lemonade in that pretty image are speaking to me with the warm weather we have been having here and that Marie Claire Marrakech mix is fabulous....too many here to name!

  11. great post!!
    hey louise have you seen this Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/idea2lifestyle might be to your liking? maybe? their clothes sure look comfy!

  12. Gorgeous. I always love these posts and was so inspired by this one. Thx for sharing! (I just reposted the feather print and cited you)

  13. Keep on writing, great job!

    my web page - waist to Height calculator

  14. Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code
    with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my web blog women's
    gymnastics clothes

  15. Doh! I was domain shopping at namecheap.com and went to type in
    the domain name: http://www.blogger.com/comment.
    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=3469378335404508895 and guess
    who already had it? You did! haha j/k. I was about to shop for this domain name
    but noticed it had been taken so I decided I'd come check it out. Awesome blog!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage duffle bags leather


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop