13 April 2011

A day in the life: 13.04.11

Another day, another set of stripes... The threads:


geren ford knit / country road top / bassike (men's) denim shorts / siren boots


country road clutch / hermes cuff


The magazine:
Real Living May 2011 (on sale Monday)



The (new!) online mag: 
Lonny collaborates with Trad home (click to read)


The occasional table: 
via Emma's Blogg


The backseat:
A "sick" (pah!) little Mini-Tonic and Audrey-Tonic*
*yesterday 


The wisdom:
Thank you, Woody! Via Maurice & King



The DIY cocktail:
1950s cocktail culture + modern mixology at theLoft from today.
Choose your own flavour of sorbet & soda, mixed in with Ketel One Vodka!



The book:
A freshly re-released "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities" by Albertus Seba (rrp $85)
"One of the 18th century's greatest natural history achievements" More here.


11 comments:

  1. Louise .. I love your new blogging style. Packing sooo many things into one post. Sometimes I click off and find whatever you have listed and forget to comment. So, this comment is for all those times.

    Your great (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woody Allen is so wise. Digging the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a such a sucker for stripes too! And thanks for passing on those words from Woody ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. You are ubber ubber cute
    2. How awesome is that occasional table!?
    3. I want to come back as Audrey in my next life..she has it so good!
    4. Vodka is GOOOOOOD
    5. : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your Adayinthelifeof posts...they are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Woody Allen quote! and found the Traditional Home and Lonny collaboration interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish there was a "Like" button on blogger like there is on facebook. If there was, I'd hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish there was a "Like" button on blogger like there is on facebook. If there was, I'd hit it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My ρalѕ and І lοve thеse e сigѕ

    my hοmepage - green smoke Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. It vehicle populates the accessible sensor readings (PIDs).
    In the next short article audience are going to understand more about this item.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... obd2 scan tool software

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop