02 April 2011

25 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week

I'm not sure if you're familiar with "virtual mother's group", Circle of Moms, but if you're a Mum and you haven't heard of it, head over for a squizz. As I mentioned a few weeks back, Circle of Moms recently conducted a poll of sorts, to find the "Top 25 Home Design Moms" blogs, and I'm so pleased to announce that Table Tonic made the top 25, coming in at number 19! But what this means for you, is that there are now 25-plus great home design blogs just waiting for your visit. Click here to check out the full list of nominees, in order of popularity.

Happy weekend Mommies!


  1. thanks for the lovely round-up ..I already follow some of them..will check out others over the weekend..have a good one, louise! xx meenal

  2. Awww, this is great, I will check them all! Congrats!!!!!!!

    xoxo from NYC

  3. Congratulations! Thanks for the link as I've not heard of some of these blogs.
    Have a great weekend! Sonia

  4. Congratulations! I will check out the other sites, too. It is always exciting to discover new blogs.
    Greetings from Paris!

  5. Fantastic! Congrats and thanks for the links!

  6. Congratulations on making the list! I've just started to rummage through the other sites now. There's nothing like a list of scrumptious blogs waiting to be discovered x


  7. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant
    for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Exceptional work!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... how to file for bankruptcy in florida


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop