28 March 2011

Table Tonic's week(end) in review...

The weekend kicked off beautifully around lunchtime Friday, where we enjoyed a leisurely lunch with the birthday boy. The Boathouse at Palm Beach would have to be one of the most beautiful spots in Sydney, rather loving that it's in the next suburb! And yes. Jasper and his new Skateboard? Officially inseparable.

(above) Jasper and "Penny". BFF's.

(above) I had the Goat's cheese Frittata (left) and both Mr Tonic and Jasper had Fish & Chips (right)

(above) That would be me. Wearing (because it's useful information) French Connection top, Karen Walker sunglasses, Ausko scarf, Hermes cuff.

 (above) The Tonic boyz.

(above) I wandered down to the corner store on Saturday arvo, only to stumble upon this - A Vogue Living Before + After Special Edition (on sale now)! Will post a sneak peak soon.

(above) A gorgeous High School friend of mine texted me on Saturday arvo (and an ex-collegue tweeted me!) to alert me to this little mention - A quarter page in Saturday's Good Weekend (Sydney Morning Herald) supplement, featuring a Table Tonic Moroccan Wedding Blanket! And PS I have a bunch more breathtakingly beautiful Vintage Moroccan wedding blankets arriving in the next few weeks!

Of course I always know about these things in advance, but it's always such a thrill to see them in print!

(above) 8.30pm, Saturday. Earth Hour. I loved the warm glow half a dozen lit candles gave the house. I vowed to do it more often. PS I actually almost lit one of my Enjoy flameless candles. I was quite funny, really!

I hope you all created some wonderful memories over the weekend and wish you a superb week ahead! x 


  1. Too many things to comment on.
    The fritta firstly. Yummo.
    Your little man - yipee - he looks so darned please.
    The 'Before & After' mag - gotta go get.
    The GW feature - saw it in the Melb one too and felt instantly chuffed for you.
    The rest, good on ya (-:

  2. Well a great w/end clearly - the skateboard & your little tonic look like a match made in heaven, the lovely 'ermes bracelet looks just as fab on and CONGRATS on the GW mention :) The week is off to a good start :)

  3. I agree, too many things to comment on, but your family is adorable!


  4. you look gorgeous girl!
    and your little boy sure looks happy with his birthday gift - nice one!
    i did see your beautiful Morrocan blanket in the paper - so lovely!!

  5. dying over the cuff.

    its perfect.

    such a good splurge!

  6. Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

    Here is my website :: semiconductor manufacturing technology quirk

  7. Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads
    a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at
    a reasonable price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

    Here is my web page :: www.purevolume.Com

  8. Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.

    I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage you continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    Here is my web site ... fairchild semiconductor pbs

  9. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment.

    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Thank you!

    Also visit my blog post - goodman furnaces reviews

  10. Heya. I was thinking about adding a hyperlink back to your blog since both of our
    sites are based around the same subject. Would you prefer I link to you using
    your website address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.

    g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=2684851011852098752 or web site title: Blogger:
    Table Tonic. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

    Thanks alot :)

    Here is my website; http://amateurlandscapes.weebly.com/

  11. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Also visit my blog post: kitchen design ideas for small kitchens pictures


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop