1. Just say "faux": We skipped off to the nursery on Saturday (a sure sign you're getting old) and I just had to pap the (many!) artificial flower arrangements on display. Kind of an irony, but there you go. PS Flower Power Belrose, incase you were wondering.
2. $540 later... Even Jasper-Tonic's eyes widened when he heard the nice man say: "That'll be $540, sir"(!). Ouch. And here it is - Mr Tonic's ute, loaded up with tropical-style goodness.
3. Those bubbly S&B girls: I have the Sunday papers to thank for alerting me to another dazzling pair of ensembles, rocked by the Sass & Bide girls, this time at a dinner celebrating nominations for the "Veuve Cliquot 2012 Business Woman of the Year". The event was hosted by Bistrode in Sydney's Surry Hills, the room styled by none other than Sibella Court.
4. Still on the Sunday papers, a couple of Table Tonic Ikat cushions got a lovely mention in the Herald's Sunday Life supplement
Handwoven Yellow Spot Ikat cushion (at rear)
Handwoven Ink Ikat cushion (front right)
5. Folding, schmolding: I positively loathe doing the folding. (And why do children's clothes always end up inside out? What is that?) Hey, at least Audrey scores a comfy bed out of it!
6. Swatch this space: Finally bought the paint for the feature wall(s) in Anoushka's new room. I'm going to paint the wall behind THE Spice Racks, as well as the BIG BLANK WHITE wall behind her bed head (to the right of the gallery wall). And thank heavens the paint counter at Bunnings was so poorly staffed, when I got home, the colour I was going to get was waaay too dark! I revised the colour that night, and in the morning, revised it again. The amount of natural light affects everything. Don't rush those paint colours, Tonic-ettes! PS Can you guess which one I chose?