31 March 2011

Table Tonic in today's Sydney Morning Herald!

The Essential Style supplement out with today's Sydney Morning Herald, leads with a feature on online shopping.


I was so chuffed to have one of the editors call and ask if they could come and take a peek at Anoushka's newly finished room, to be included in the feature. So last week, they did, a photographer snapping away while I spoke to Harriet about the many online purchases in her room.


(below) I love it when they say "And now we'll just get a shot of you..." (I was expecting to email them a headshot!!). Yah. So that's yours truly. In a national newspaper. With no makeup on.




Quoted in the Sydney Morning Herald... Day = Made.

9 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So THAT's what you REALLY look like?! :P Only kidding, you look flawless as usual Lou. And congrats on yet another feature my dear! Son x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Great feature! T/Tonic is a rockin' Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Louise!

    www.mixandchic.com

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Massive congrats, the new wall colour and yours truly look fabulous....you give us something to aspire to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo :)

    You look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eveгything is verу open with a really clear
    clarification οf the challenges. ӏt was defіnitely informativе.
    Your site is useful. Thank you for sharing!
    Feel free to surf my webpage ... V2 Cigs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evеrythіng is ѵегy open with а rеally clear clагification of thе сhаllengeѕ.
    It was definіtely infоrmative. Your site iѕ useful.
    Thank you foг sharing!
    Also see my page - V2 Cigs

    ReplyDelete
  9. After gοing over a handful of the blog posts on your web pаgе, I honestly appreciate your technique of writing а blog.
    I savеd as a favοrite it to my bookmark website list anԁ will bе checking back in the near future.
    Please ѵisіt my webѕite too
    anԁ tell me what you think.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Martina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop