02 March 2011

A sign of things to come... Quite literally!

At 8:59am this morning, this was the scene in my local shopping "precinct":


Any guesses what the nice man is sign writing up on that awning? No? Okay, I'll give you a clue:


Woohoooo!! Yes, not content with having his flagship store in the next suburb, Mark Tuckey (I showed you his house here and here) will soon be opening a homewares store in Avalon (insert squeals of delight)! Business must be booming - and rightly so. Watch this space.

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you and the denizens of Avalon!! have a great day Louise!! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo bestill my beating heart - I am saving up for one of his gorgeous solid wood sidetables looove...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo bestill my beating heart - I am saving up for one of his gorgeous solid wood sidetables looove...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop