29 March 2011

Retro-Lust: Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba Collection

Wishing life had a "Time Machine" feature, just like my Mac. If it did? I'd be begging, borrowing and stealing to get my hands on the *cough* entire Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba Collection from the Cruise 2009 range by Marc Jacobs... Because Neon and Louis Vuitton? Two of my absolute faaavourite things. Dear LV. Be a love and re-release the range? Go on. It'll be fun!
Paris Vogue, Jak + Jil, Louis Vuitton

PS This Louis Vuitton campaign (last 2 images) was shot by Patrick Demarchelier in Lake Como, Italy - one of the most jaw-droppingly gorgeous places I have ever had the privilege of visiting. PPS If you're LV obsessed, you simply have to bookmark ilvoelv.


  1. I agree these are goreous! Just yesterday I was looking in a local luggage shop at leather clutches/giant purses that come in so many gorgeous bright colours for only $30 - I couldn't decide which one to buy! But now I want LV!! x Naomi

  2. If I could go back I'd be here for the release of the LV Roses collection by Marc and Stephen Sprouse. I love or should I say LVoe it!

  3. I picked up a little bit of vintage LV for my shop yesterday - not what you would expect though. Goldy/brassy vintage signage letters from a LV store! I'm missing the 'O' from Vuitton which kills me a little, but I'll sell them all separately anyway. Probably the only LV to ever enter our home!

  4. The Mighty Big Bag clearly was probably the most popular at
    $12 -- over 2500 bags were sold. Using a damp forefinger, apply salt directly over the blisters.
    This year, 35,000 big bags of garbage were taken out from your shrine complex
    and also the foothills in a very massive cleanup operation initiated through
    the Mata Amritanandamayi Mutt.

    My weblog; toryburchshoessale.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop