14 March 2011

Pink and Green should ALWAYS be seen!

A Mexican Suzani feature wall? Fo shizzles! And easy peasy to boot. Look how pretty:

They're such a stunning textile, the photos simply don't do them any justice! And did you know each one takes up to 3 months to make? Mmm Hmm. PS I currently have this green one (below) on the Table Tonic online store. Click here to check it out.

(below) Here's another interesting alternative to a feature wall. And the pink block colour carpet tiles are a very modern-retro look, which I love - Great way to introduce a bucketload of colour into a room.

Have a fabulous week, Tonic-ettes! See you soon! x


  1. I think pink and green together is such a fresh look! And I just adore the Mexican suzani...lovely!

  2. So very vibrant...the green looks amazing...suzani is definitely a piece of art and looks lovely on the wall!! have a great week, Louise!! xx meenal

  3. i just adore the bright suzanis! I fell in love with them on a holiday in Mexico last year - and it was whilst hunting for some online that I first found your store & blog!

  4. Just love how every example above has that earthy, natural touch. These are the rooms that people want to live in, rooms that make you so comfortable you'd never want to leave your home.


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop