16 March 2011

On sale soon: Real Living April 2011

Well, well, well. Looky what the man on the motorbike (that would be the postie) dragged in:

The April 2011 issue of Real Living is on sale Monday.


  1. How on earth do you receive them so early??? Jealous!

  2. The kitchen on the cover looks gorgeous...bet there are tonnes of goodies inside...have fun reading!! xx meenal

  3. Woot woot! Thanks for letting me know!Miss Walker xoxo

  4. I'm pretty sure you're looking forward to reading day! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

  5. Love it when the man on the bike delivers mags instead of bills!

  6. Ahh I'm so jealous!! I really need to subscribe to Real Living so I can get it early too!

  7. whoo can't wait, I also should hurry up and subscribe, I hang out for i every month love!

  8. i got mine yesterday - did you notice they featured a house that is also in this months Home Beautiful!! Ooopsie!!

  9. Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
    and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Here is my homepage ... airplane flying games


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop