11 March 2011

On sale soon: Madison magazine April 2011

March is always such an exciting time in fashion (which might explain my current obsession with it). Fashion week(s) recently rip-roared through New York, Milan and London and just this week, the collections wrapped up in Paris (and sent the fashion blogging world into a frenzy!). Winter stock is filling the shelves of our favourite stores and some of us (me) are getting rather excited by it all.


As I write this, I have the brand new issues of Australian Instyle, Australian Bazaar, Australian Marie Claire and Madison beside me. And the April 2011 issue of Madison, being somewhat of a cracker (that's a good thing), is the very reason I'm writing this blog post.


(above) My favorite feature would have to be "Colour Me In", shot by Chris Colls (spunk) and styled by Nicole Bonython-Hines (genius). And in case you were wondering, block colour brights are the new black.


The L'Oreal ad above had me biting the bullet and rushing out to buy "Red Passion". And if you're looking for that perfect, suit-everyone red? Look no further. This is it, Tonic-ettes!


Witchery has a bit of a promotion-thingy going on at the moment, and the little pull-out Witchery booklet in this issue looks really promising. Lovely, infact. So after purchasing my "Red Passion" at MYER, I hot-footed it to Witchery aaaand....


... came out with this (below). Rrrreowr! Cost 139 clams, after the $30 discount thingy. And given that leopard is my favourite colour? I'm thinking this is a extremely versatile piece and a damn smart buy.


Reminds me of this (much-blogged about) version Alexa Chung is wearing below...


(below) Oh, and people must be buying a whole lotta ballet flats, because Sambag founder Sam Wagner's home in Sydney's Woollahra is just delightful.


The April 2011 issue of Madison is on sale Monday.

11 comments:

  1. Another GP cover, she's a popular gal. Love your mag updates and sneak peeks! Was wondering if you ever watch Park Street on Fox given that it's about your old stomping ground?? Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really cool the editorial piece with advices for all the ages! I wasn't aware of Madison magazine but it seems fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks, Louise...the funny thing is i bought an exact same dress ( as the one you got from witchery) same neckline, length and sleeves...i'm sure the fit too...from Zara!!! I guess this particular style in leopard print is very popular!! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Louise, when I saw the loreal ad in the mag i went out and bought red passion too, I just need to build up some courage to wear it out.
    Loving the witchery purchase, very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to have that lipstick and bought it today....it is divine!!! thanks for the heads up!! I'm a new reader and am totally hooked on this blog, so i will be checking you out everyday. you are very entertaining and i love your new house xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in fact delighted to read this website
    posts which contains lots of valuable facts, thanks for providing these statistics.
    My page: weightloss tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to to thank you for this very good read!
    ! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you
    bookmarked to look at new things you post…
    Also visit my website The Truth Teller show

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up to every single one, it's truly a nice for me to pay a quick
    visit this website, it consists of priceless Information.
    Also visit my weblog ; click through the following post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my
    latest blog and I would like to find something
    more secure. Do you have any recommendations?


    My web-site ... diets that work fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. A person essentially assist to make severely posts I might state.

    That is the first time I frequented your web page and so
    far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular submit amazing.

    Excellent activity!

    My web page :: Car Blowjob

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, this weekend is good in support of me, as this point in time i am reading this enormous
    educational article here at my home.

    Here is my blog post - www.sex-xxx-erotica.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop