01 March 2011

On sale soon: Australian House & Garden April 2011

Australian House & Garden's April 2011 issue is in the house! It's raining magazines (doesn't it seem like everything has gone on sale at once?!) and I like it!

PS Make sure you have a poke around House & Garden's shiny new website. Inspiration galleries galore!


  1. Oohhhh yum! Love that blue! Can't wait to get my hands on a copy xx

  2. May I simply just say what a relief to find somebody that really understands what they're discussing on the web. You actually understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should read this and understand this side of the story. It's surprising you're not more popular since you surely have the gift.

    my webpage - waist to height ratio Ranges


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop