22 March 2011

On sale now: Home Beautiful April 2011

And how perfect does the aforementioned April issue of Home Beautiful look on this red and black Table Tonic Mexican Suzani from a fresh shipment, which arrived only yesterday!

Also arriving in dark blue, plus a ridiculously pretty pink, which I haven't stocked until now. Anoushka promptly tried to claim it when she saw it (of course I said no!), but it really is a little girl's dream bedspread...

(below) Interior Designer Krista Ewart did the stunning interiors of this beautiful Californian beach house, featured in the July/August 2010 issue of House Beautiful magazine. A pink Mexican Suzani on a round table? That's a little bit great.

I'm well on my way to having every colour of the rainbow in stock, which is so fab, as this very product is one I was/am so passionate about, that it prompted me to establish the Table Tonic online store. They are just too amazing for words in the flesh. So there you go.

And how could I resist this shot?! Scrumptious!

PS Click here to see the full range of Table Tonic Mexican Suzanis, oh and don't forget to grab your copy of Home Beautiful


  1. Love your stock of suzanis...stunning colors..I love it used as a table cloth as well!! My favourite would be the blue one...second from the bottom up in the stack! xx meenal

  2. I just looove those Suzanis. Note the fabric on the gorgeous chair in todays post of Anna Spiros as well!

  3. wow, they are stunning. they would be beautiful on a wall too.
    love your turquoise table too, so pretty

  4. Love your suzanis, gorgeous colours. Home beautiful is my favourite mag, wouldn't miss it for the world!

  5. I have my eye on the green one, my house will be finished soon and on the market, I can picture the photos of the master bedroom with the green Suzani.......or maybe the yellow hmmmm.

  6. Wow very inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Drink Fridges For sale Melbourne

  7. The SHGC represents how much solar energy passes through the glazing material.
    Try to sit under the sun lamp for at least 15 to 30 minutes everyday and you will see
    your skin’s health improve. Therefore, Chyawanprash is an
    herbal tonic which is a high-source of vitamin c and other nutritional supplements.

    Feel free to visit my homepage http://charpemajack.railblogs.com/2013/02/16/untersuchen-unkomplizierte-plane-in-kostenlose-geistheilung

  8. So, if the website owners provide maximum data's then without any crisis the web designers and developers can carry out their web design and development process. If you are a newcomer, you may charge slightly lower than others. Websites are all about interacting to the viewers for whom you are online.

    my website :: prytillii67.livejournal.com


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop