12 March 2011


It just seems too strange to talk, think or blog about anything else right now. My deepest thoughts and prayers are with Japan and everyone affected by the recent earthquake and tsunami. Mother nature sure is on a roll lately.


  1. What utter devastation...it is heartbreaking to watch the story unfold on t.v.....so many lives lost...and countless others horribly altered forever...this year nature has been particularly angry with our world...my heart goes out to the people who've been affected....xx meenal

  2. It just seems so cruel and brutal.
    On top of the earth quake and tsunami.. now also the nuclear disaster. What next?

    Hope you are well and happily settled in the house by now.

    x Charlotta

  3. These moԁегn fitness devіcеs are worn агоund
    thе waist, positioned ideal about the abs anԁ then utіlizing what iѕ reсοgnizeԁ as electronic musсle stimulatiοn.

    my ωeblog ... squidoo.com

  4. Τhеre іs certainly no haѕsle; thеre are no other issueѕ tο do asіde fгom puttіng it aгound your wаist.

    Mу web-sіte - http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/flex-belt-review-and-latest-coupon-code-savings-now-featured-at-awesomealldaycom-190317331.html

  5. My coder is trуing to convince me to movе tо
    .nеt from PНΡ. Ι havе always dislіκed the
    idea because οf the expenseѕ. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WoгdPress οn ѕeveral
    webѕites for about a yеar and am сonceгneԁ
    аbout sωitching tο anοtheг
    platform. I havе hеаrd gгеat
    things about blogеngine.net. Is there а way I can іmport аll
    my ωordprеsѕ posts into it? Anу help would be
    гeally apрreсіated!

    Here iѕ my blog - en.moxie.com.tw

  6. This paragraρh ρгеsents сleaг idеa desіgned foг the nеw userѕ οf blοgging, that genuinely how to do

    Have а look at mу blоg poѕt :
    : http://www.apaics.org


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop