22 March 2011

"Ish and Chi gets her hands on a Juju Hat"

I was a little chuffed to literally stumble upon the following article on Lustable recently - "Ish and Chi gets her hands on a Juju Hat". Ish and Chi is a wonderful blog, authored by Viv, an Interior Design Student with somewhat fabulous style and taste (had to stop myself using the f-word just then - "flair"). So imagine my delight when she bought a Table Tonic Juju hat! How pretty does it look in her study?

Ish and Chi 

(above) Table Tonic Juju Hat in Off White - limited stock arriving soon!

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!
    Ish & Chi is fab.

    Enjoy the rain... (eeek)

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it gorgeous?! Stumbled across this shot when I did this post. As always, love your work Louise, keep on inspiring us! Thanks also for the recommendation to have a look at Women in Business, Loving it! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen an off-white Juju hat - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.


    Feel free to visit my web blog - easy Diets for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop