11 March 2011

Happy Lonny Day!

Is there any greater feeling in the world than knowing there is a crisp new issue of Lonny magazine just patiently waiting to be read? I'll give you a clue: No. No there isn't. 8pm tonight and the March/April 2011 issue of Lonny is MINE! Read it yet? I'd love to know your favorite feature/interior!

PS Suddenly, in both fashion and interior circles, there is a total abundance of the colour red. And suddenly? I love it!


  1. I have to hold off until tonight too. It's such a tease having such a pretty little thing waiting in the inbox. x

  2. you always have the best alerts, Louise!! cannot wait for the new issue!!! xx meenal

  3. I do love red as an accent. And I do love Lonny! x

  4. A Balanced Blend or the Cape Cod feature... it's a toss up!

    For more reading: Scandinavian Decor Book up for grabs at Northern Light! ...anyone interested?

    Northern Light

  5. Super excited..just can't wait! Enjoy your weekend!

  6. I love seeing how excited you are when new issues of your favorite mags arrive because I am the EXACT same way!


  7. I'm a fan of Jennifer Dyer's home! that salmon coloured door is to die for!


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop