31 March 2011

Found! The PERFECT (budget friendly!) Fuschia Lipstick

I'm here today to talk about the lipstick I bought an hour ago from the chemist! Yes I said the chemist. So listen up! Described as "hot pink with very slight purple pearl" (there isn't really any "pearl", it's very matte), it's Australis "Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick" in Flamenco. Oh, and PS It set me back a mere $12.95 (insert smiley face).


(above) Wearing my favourite item of clothing (I will be buried in it), a Gorman jacket. Dress by Bassike. Aussie fashion at it's finest.

11 comments:

  1. I want to be buried in that jacket!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool jacket and love the lippy!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good colour!! I will have to suss those out on my next pharmacy trip!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh stunning! Australis is my "wandering around the chemist waiting for a script what can I buy to make me feel better" purchase. ps love the growing table tonic empire... you positively rock my world Mrs Tonic! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hot pink lipstick never look so good on me cause I have dark skin, but maybe I should give it another shot, you look ADORABLE!

    hugs and kisses from Rio!
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goshhhhhh I love your jacket!! And you look way hot wearing the fuschia lippie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it! love a bargain too...went to a bar recently & the oh so beautiful had bright red & plummy lips & i felt somewhat out of it in my brown/coral pout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL!! I love a bright lipstick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FAB colour - it pops!! i love your eyebrow shaping - who does your eyebrows??!! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My gosh what a jacket - I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop