29 March 2011

Elle Decor April 2011 and House & Garden May 2011

Yesterday I received the US Vogue "Rihanna issue", which I positively devoured last night, and today? Elle Decor April 2011 (on sale now) and House & Garden May 2011 (on sale soon). I'm telling you, Tonic-ettes - subscribe and save - and love your mailbox like there's no tomorrow! Isn't it uncanny how similar these 2 covers are?!

I have never wanted to live inside a magazine cover as much as the April Elle Decor one! It's a cover I can't ever imagine (previous Editor-in-Chief) Margaret Russell running with.... You know? It's a lot less stuffy/polished than previous ED covers. And I like it! Thoughts?


  1. I just adore the plantation style featured on the cover of Elle Decor. It's chic but relaxed. I've recently styled a beach house in the same style. Amber

  2. Oh dear ... this is not helping my Magazine addiction !!!!

  3. Hi Louise, just thought i would pop on and give myself a little pat on the back for the House & Garden job. Love your blog and maybe you can pop over and see ours. Had no idea we would be on the cover!!!

  4. Hiya,
    Was wondering how you store you millions and millions of magazines?! Racks?! Under the bed/s?! All over the floors?! I'm currently drowning in magazines and any awesome ideas would be appreciated!
    Thanks Louise! X

  5. Elle Decor scores again!!

    Have a wonderful week Louise ~

  6. Lake Como is my absolute favorite place on earth. Love.

  7. I just love that you're as obsessed with magazines as I am Louise, it makes the addiction feel less bad! x


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop