16 March 2011

"A decor junkie transforms her own house room by room"

Pssst! Click on over to Mamamia for a mini house tour of the "work-in-progress" that is our new house - A decor junkie transforms her own house room by room - Oodles of before and after shots and all the deets! And PS Make sure you head back to Mamamia often - I'll be making a few more appearances from time to time!


  1. Though i've seen most of the makeover before i didn't mind a re-tour...great job, Louise!!i would love you to check out my gilt-themed post today!! xx meenal

  2. Louise I am totally loving your front patio ( the after pic of course), just fabulous xx

    How's your trip to Byron coming along (read it on twitter), you know I don't live that far from Byron.

  3. Love the tour! I can't decide which room is my favorite, but I'm all in favor of your use of white. Love, love, love.

  4. Just popped over from Mamamia and love your blog. Will be back (taking notes, of course!) xx

  5. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience
    concerning unexpected feelings.
    refinishing hardwood floors

    Look at my web site hardwood floors installation

  6. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been
    conducting a little research on this. And he in fact bought me dinner simply
    because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.
    ... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk
    about this matter here on your site.

    my site: hardwood floors
    my web site: hardwood floors prices

  7. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. There's no doubt that that you ought to write more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but typically people do not speak about such issues. To the next! Many thanks!!

    Also visit my web site ... hardwood flooring

  8. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your website. It looks like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too? This might be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Thank you

    Feel free to surf to my blog hardwood floors

  9. Hello there I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was researching on Digg for
    something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to
    say thanks for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent jo.

    Also visit my page :: hardwood flooring
    My webpage > hardwood flooring installation

  10. That is very interesting, You're an excessively skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look ahead to seeking more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my social networks

    my page: visit this link
    My page - wood floors

  11. It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
    I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this
    site with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

    Also visit my web-site: nail fungus zetaclear
    my site > zetaclear nail fungus relief

  12. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and
    in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even
    I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

    My webpage; hardwood flooring

  13. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are good for new visitors.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post :: nail fungus treatment

  14. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are good for new visitors.

    Feel free to visit my webpage nail fungus treatment
    My site: nail fungus zetaclear

  15. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion
    to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant post.

    my weblog :: nail fungus treatment

  16. It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my blog post nail fungus treatment

  17. Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister
    is analyzing such things, thus I am going to inform her.

    Feel free to surf to my blog nail fungus zetaclear
    My site :: treatment for toenail fungus

  18. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am
    inspired! Very useful information specifically the last phase :) I
    care for such information much. I used to be seeking this certain
    information for a very long time. Thanks and best
    of luck.

    My blog :: click here for hardwood floors

  19. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with
    my Facebook group. Chat soon!

    Also visit my site: phoenix maid service
    my web site :: cleaning service phoenix az

  20. Hi, all is going perfectly here and ofcourse
    every one is sharing information, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

    Feel free to surf to my website - phoenix house cleaning
    My website: cleaning services in phoenix

  21. My family members all the time say that I am wasting my time here at web,
    except I know I am getting familiarity all the time by
    reading such nice articles or reviews.

    Feel free to surf to my web site housekeeping agreement
    My page :: housekeeping hotel jobs

  22. Outstanding quest there. What happened after? Thanks!

    My homepage ... house cleaning phoenix
    my webpage - cleaning service phoenix az

  23. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many
    months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

    Stop by my blog ... house cleaning phoenix
    My web page: house cleaning services phoenix

  24. Its not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this web page dailly and take good information from
    here everyday.

    Feel free to visit my website; housekeeping flyer template

  25. Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    my blog; www.flooranddecoroutlets.com/hardwood-solid.html
    my web page :: hardwood flooring

  26. Asking questions are really good thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this post
    provides nice understanding even.

    Also visit my weblog - hair growth cycle hair

  27. What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
    know-how regarding unpredicted emotions.

    Here is my webpage :: healthy hair
    my website > provillus review

  28. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious for me,
    because this point in time i am reading this impressive informative piece of
    writing here at my home.

    My homepage; hair loss remedy
    Also see my website > porumbrasilmelhor.com

  29. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm
    looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content available for
    you? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome blog!

    Here is my web blog; http://free-press-release-wire.com/

  30. What i do not realize is in fact how you're now not really much more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You're very intelligent.
    You realize thus significantly on the subject of this subject,
    produced me personally consider it from a lot of numerous angles.

    Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated until it's something to do with
    Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. All the time care for it up!

    My website :: provillus reviews
    My website > www.nswebhost.com.br

  31. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this site is truly pleasant and the users are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    Also visit my web-site ... http://www.blairsinger.com/node/19572
    My webpage - Primary Advantages Of Using Scotchgard In Habitat Cleaning Services

  32. Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
    I believe that you simply could do with some % to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I'll definitely be back.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://www.maidbrigade.com
    my web site :: mcmarshals.com

  33. Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    Have a look at my web blog ... residential cleaning service
    Also see my web site :: cleaning services

  34. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've truly loved surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
    be subscribing to your rss feed and I'm hoping you write once more soon!

    My web blog cleaning company

  35. Hello! You some kind of pro? Great message.
    Can you inform me learn how to subscribe your weblog?

    Here is my web blog :: i'm having trouble getting Pregnant

  36. Hey! That’s a very great post. I’m very certain I will suggest it
    to my co-workers.In case you submit more posts please e mail them to me.

    Here is my web blog; tips to get pregnant


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop