31 March 2011

Daphne Guinness's New York apartment in AD

The other week, I talked about mirrored walls and their ability to open up and brighten virtually any space or room. And still on that note, the minute I saw the below image I knew I just had to post it - The living room in the New York apartment of (eccentric fashionista, heiress, mother and muse) Daphne Guinness. I know it won't be everyone's taste, but it's pretty dingin' dazzling if you ask me!


You can take the full house tour, as it appeared in Architectural Digest, over here at Habitually Chic. I recently subscribed to AD, so hoping this is the first issue to arrive!!

5 comments:

  1. I won't pick some of the accessories for myself but overall, it's a gorgeous space. I will gladly move there. :) My favorite is the beautiful red velvet sofa.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this apartment, and I recently posted on it including images of her wonderful art collection and beautiful bedroom featuring a stunning Florence Broadhurst wallpaper!
    AD is looking great under the direction of Margaret Russell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That living room is FABULOUS! I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good way of describing, and fastidious paragraph to get facts about my
    presentation focus, which i am going to convey in university.


    Feel free to surf to my web site ... diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop