09 March 2011

The bold & the beautiful: A new twist on tan

Decor with a slightly "masculine" feel gets me every time, and I would die for this room, created by NYC-based Design & Architecture firm, Ashe + Leandro (check out their projects section, its one of the coolest I've seen). Fashion or interiors-wise, tan and grey will always remain the best of mates! And this is a stellar example of the friendship in action:


(below) Reminds me of our old sofa, which I was delighted to see featured on Design Sponge today via the article on our previous home in Canadian Style at Home mag!


6 comments:

  1. They definitely are two colour fashion staples for me! Very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, so stylish and oh so perfect...!:))
    Have a great day Louise
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning bedhead and a glorious bedroom design! The bedhead looks uber soft and squashy ~ just how they should be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bedroom! I freaking love how those white pillows look against the leather! What a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a sucker for brown/tan leather. And this is so clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE that old couch of yours! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop