09 February 2011

Table Tonic "Vibe Tray": Anoushka's Room

So I did it. After blogging about Kelly Wearstler's "Vibe Trays" only this morning, I made a one to help me nut out a few nagging issues I've been having with Anoushka's room. And ooooh I quite love it!

1. Brown safari cushion (top left): I have 3 scatter cushions for the orange daybed-style bed, plus thinking this could be the "bed skirt" fabric.
2. Table Tonic Pink Spot Ikat fabric (top right): One scatter cushion for the bed, plus thinking this could be the curtain fabric (I love a curtain).
3. Table Tonic Fuschia Moroccan Leather Pouffe (bottom right): Just to chuck around and a nice way to bring more girly pink into an otherwise "sophisticated" room. 
4. Bronze horse: Notice how Kelly Wearstler had a touch of gold in all of her vibe trays. I think it's a beautiful touch, in any room. I bought Mr Ed on eBay a few years back.
5. Orange & White fabric: These are the fab Pop by Sheridan "Jiro" pillowcases I bought recently. I'll team them with crisp white bedding.
6. Hermes box (centre): The colour I matched when buying high gloss paint for the bed - Bristol "Rum Orange".
 7. Turquoise necklace (centre): I'll add a sprinkle of turquoise in the form of something small on the bedside table, as seen below on my original inspiration for Anoushka's room - The November/December 2010 cover of Ivy & Piper magazine:

I'm pretty happy with how things are panning out, but as always, I welcome your feedback/suggestions!


  1. Amazing! Yours fits right in amongst the best of the best. The pink ikat would make magnificent curtains, you've got my creative juices flowing!

    xx Cristina

  2. Looks fabulous. I'm loving the Hermes orange. It's the colour of the moment.

  3. Your vibe tray is gorgeous Louise...i won't change a thing...the bronze horse is a clincher..kudos to you for your take and to KW for the original idea!!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Awwww i'm loving the vibe tray Louise, everything is perfect and the pink ikat fabric made into curtains is making me weak with envy!
    Jaz xx
    Two Table Tonic cushions arrived today making me one very happy lady!

  6. Love this post, have to say your blog is becoming a bit of a habit :), always enjoy it! I linked back to it today if you want to have a peek :) Nicolex


  7. Just Gorgeous!! You have one lucky little munchkin Louise. Quick question about the jute rug, how comfy is it underfoot? I'm thinking about one for my living room but it felt a bit "grassy" instore?

  8. I think you did a great job! Keeping to your inspiration, it looks so good, and I can't wait to see it all "done up"!

    Northern Light

  9. thanks so much for this post. wasn't aware of kelly wearstler's blog or vibe trays. am so inspired had to write about on my own blog. thanks again.

  10. WOW that looks great- I can't wait to see it all come together.

  11. This is so fun! Love the horse and the pink spotted fabric. I can't wait to see the end product!


  12. I was DYING over M. W's vibe trays, and i must say, your litlle Anoushka is getting a room every bit as gorgeous as those! really lovely, Louise.

  13. Hellο, Νeat poѕt. Theге's a problem together with your site in internet explorer, may check this? IE still is the market chief and a big component of folks will leave out your wonderful writing due to this problem.
    Also visit my page Read A great deal more

  14. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing problems with your blog.
    It appears like some of the text in your posts are running off the screen.

    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening
    to them as well? This could be a problem with my web browser because
    I've had this happen before. Kudos

    Check out my web site: diets that work fast

  15. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

    Here is my page - furnace repair heating
    My web site :: gas furnace prices

  16. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content
    seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer.
    I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.

    my site - Mesquite oil furnace repair troubleshooting

  17. Hi! I was interested to know if setting up a weblog such your own:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=6310524015827424681 is tough to do for unskilled people?
    I have been hoping to create my own website for a while now but have been turned off because
    I've always believed it required tons of work. What do you think? Kudos

    My webpage - home handyman

  18. Үouг oωn article offers proven useful to me.

    It’ѕ really helpful and you're naturally very knowledgeable in this region. You have got opened up my eyes for you to numerous thoughts about this kind of subject matter using intriguing and strong articles.
    Feel free to visit my web site Xanax

  19. Remaгkablе things here. I am very satisfіeԁ
    to peeг уοur post. Thanks а lot аnd
    I'm having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    Feel free to visit my homepage v2 cigs

  20. Your write-up offers proven nеceѕsаry to me
    perѕonally. It’s rеallу useful anԁ you гeаllу aгe clеarlу quite knowledgeable in thiѕ regіon.
    You gеt opened my еyes to various views on this sрecіfic
    ѕubject together with intеrеstіng and strοng content.

    My webpage ... buy Xanax online
    My web site ; Xanax

  21. Тhis ρiece of wrіting iѕ in fаct a fastidious one it assists new web visitоrs,
    whο aгe ωіshing in favor of blоgging.

    my website http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

  22. It аbsolutеlу was hard foг me to
    quit smoking; deѕpite the physician wаrneԁ me ρersonallу of bгonchi failuгe.
    E cigагettes came to my personal rescue.

    They madе smoκing ceѕsation simplеr for mе.
    Ӏ will be blessed with a nеw life ωith these hіghly
    flavouгeԁ Grеen Smokе healthy replicаs
    оf unhealthy cigarеttes or elѕe.

    Сheck out my site: green Smoke quito

  23. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
    similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?

    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my web page home appliance repair technician training


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop