So I did it. After blogging about Kelly Wearstler's "Vibe Trays" only this morning, I made a one to help me nut out a few nagging issues I've been having with Anoushka's room. And ooooh I quite love it!
1. Brown safari cushion (top left): I have 3 scatter cushions for the orange daybed-style bed, plus thinking this could be the "bed skirt" fabric.
2. Table Tonic Pink Spot Ikat fabric (top right): One scatter cushion for the bed, plus thinking this could be the curtain fabric (I love a curtain).
3. Table Tonic Fuschia Moroccan Leather Pouffe (bottom right): Just to chuck around and a nice way to bring more girly pink into an otherwise "sophisticated" room.
4. Bronze horse: Notice how Kelly Wearstler had a touch of gold in all of her vibe trays. I think it's a beautiful touch, in any room. I bought Mr Ed on eBay a few years back.
5. Orange & White fabric: These are the fab Pop by Sheridan "Jiro" pillowcases I bought recently. I'll team them with crisp white bedding.
6. Hermes box (centre): The colour I matched when buying high gloss paint for the bed - Bristol "Rum Orange".
7. Turquoise necklace (centre): I'll add a sprinkle of turquoise in the form of something small on the bedside table, as seen below on my original inspiration for Anoushka's room - The November/December 2010 cover of Ivy & Piper magazine: