1. China Seas "Rio" fabric from Quadrille, as seen in Domino mag's June 2007 issue. And still the hottest "spot" around.
2. "Hello" by Martin Solveig & Dragonette. Have a listen - you'll see why... PS This film clip? Solid gold!!
3. Our new coffee table, bought online from HFOC (blogged about it a while back - read Adventures in coffee table purchasing here). Loving it sick. The pouffes love cuddling it too.
(above) Table Tonic Moroccan Leather Pouffes
4. Our new bed! Finally! And yes, the credit card is getting a bit of a thrashing, to put it mildly, but Mr Tonic was convinced that sleeping on the floor is bad Feng Shui (or something), so... yeah. We now own, wait for it, an Ikea Edland bed. I know. Never say never, right? We'll talk about the fun I had assembling it some other time.
(above) Mini-Tonic #1 and some Table Tonic Turquoise Ikat cushions
PS Rather proud of my Ikea "hack" - A pair of Ikea "Henny" curtains hung from the bed frame as a feature headboard-y thing. Also got a pair of sheer Wilma curtains (one on each side rail), for added Princess-y-ness. Happy with that!
5. Isabel Marant Spring-Summer 2011 Heaven on a catwalk. Because we all want to be that "Isabel Marant girl". I know I do...!