04 February 2011

Table Tonic online store news!

I have so much Table Tonic online store news it just begged for it's own post. The Turquoise Moroccan Leather Pouffes are back in stock, plus I have a few new products and they're just a little bit special (insert squeal)!! So, let's do it: (below) Table Tonic Cherry Chevron Ikat cushion, $79


2. (below) Table Tonic Yellow Spot Ikat cushion, $79

 
3. (below) Table Tonic Grey Zigzag Ikat cushion, $79


3. (below) Table Tonic "Cream" Moroccan Leather Pouffe, $199


4. (below) Table Tonic "Dark Turquoise" Moroccan Leather Pouffe, $199

 

PS I'd like to thank Diet Coke for getting me through that little Photo Shoot, Photoshop session, upload session and blog entry. Phhew!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh .. that's the diet coke!
    I too squeal (like a stuffed ottoman)!!
    Love the new colours (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you can be
    a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come
    back sometime soon. I want to encourage continue your great writing, have a nice evening!


    Also visit my webpage ... diet that works

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop