03 February 2011

Table Tonic inspiration board: Pretty in (Honeysuckle) pink!

Do I have little girl's rooms on the brain? Why yes. Yes I do. Rather adoring a bright, block colour carpet (would you be game?) and curtains that replace cupboard doors - love that. PS Tour the rest of the house here.


  1. Hi Louise... I'm your newest follower! What a gorgeous profusion of colour and pattern - I just adore your online store, what a great collection. Pop on over to my blog for a peek when you get the chance http://wickerandstitch.blogspot.com/

    Wicker & Stitch
    Mama & The Monkey

  2. Rather smitten with Honeysuckle atm! I have quite a few new artworks on the go, and somehow, they all seem to turn out in that shade....subliminal advertising at its best :) This room - awesome to the power of sick! K xx

  3. A fabulous little girl's room - bright and colorful. The morrocan leather pouf adds the perfect touch!!

  4. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you might be
    a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future.

    I want to encourage continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

    Feel free to visit my homepage ... mens armitron watches


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop