03 February 2011

Sneak Peak: Inside Out March/April 2011

A little flip through the March/April 2011 issue of Inside Out magazine reveals delights in many forms, and PS that cover will be staying on the very top of my living room mag pile for months. Adore it.


(above) The bonus "Kitchen & Bathroom Book"! The March/April 2011 issue of Inside Out magazine is on sale now. And apologies for the lack of words but it's an absolute SCORCHER in Sydney today. I have a fan blowing directly AT me, and it just feels like a heater. Even Audrey is panting! The beach is calling...

6 comments:

  1. wow LOVE all of this inspiration! haven't heard of this magazine before so thanks for the intro!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's so unbelievably hot (and humid) that it's almost funny. A bad joke, mind you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. picked up the copy yesterday and loving it :) Fav parts are that gogeous felt bunting and the kids book wall. Jen@MadeByGirl just posted a similar image today too.
    Romana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of a kids little library...perhaps not as big as the one pictured..but I love those floating shelves filled with colourful and beautifully illustrated books. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a new magazine to me too and it looks fantastic! thanks for providing all of the page images for us to drool over :) And if you're worried about the heat we had about 20cm's of snow here in Toronto today...so if you would like to swap places I'm game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your
    rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!



    Feel free to surf to my site ... diets that Work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop