21 February 2011

Online buy of the day: Knife and Saw's "Bike Shelf"

As someone who is both a bike owner (I'll show her to you soon!) and a decor junkie, this appeals to me greatly:


Knife and Saw

Knife and Saw author Chris (a fellow "ex-graphic designer") explains the catalyst for his creation: While visiting many friends small apartments here in SF and more so in NY, I noticed that there is a void when it comes to elegant bike management. Bikes always get in the way – either in the hall, or leaning up against a bookshelf or something. So, I decided to design something to fix that problem. Until I think of a better name, I am calling it the Bike Shelf." Nifty, huh? I'm giving it a ten. PS Yes! He does ship internationally! "Shipping is generally around $20-$30 within the US and anywhere from $75-$150 international."

1 comment:

  1. Great if you have a boy's bike... mine doesn't have the cross bar. Still a very elegant solution!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop