14 February 2011

Loved-up DIY: Kayce Hughes's Valentine Garland

Happy Valentine's Day, Tonic-ettes! Click here to check out the step-by-step tutorial for this pretty Valentine Garland. And see some other colour garlands Kayce made for her (seven!) kids here.

Kayce's Blog

My fondest Valentines Day memory would have to be 3 years ago today. I was in hospital, having had Anoushka 2 days before, and in walked Mr Tonic with two little Jan Logan bags (my engagement ring was from Jan Logan, I rather love her jewels). He had gone and bought me a beautiful gold bangle with a big south sea pearl in the middle of it, and Anoushka a tiny gold bracelet, also with a pearl on it (below) - and to this day, she has yet to take it off.

4 comments:

  1. Mr Tonic sounds like a very wise man indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the garland and your Valentines gift sounds like the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the garland and your Valentines gift sounds like the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop