08 February 2011

Just in! MORE Vintage Moroccan Wedding Blankets

A bunch of breathtakingly beautiful Vintage Moroccan Wedding Blankets have just landed at the Table Tonic online store! (Translation: I have worn several hats today - photographer, pre-press operator, marketing manager, advertising executive, blogger and online retailer! Keeps me busy, Tonic-ettes, keeps me busy...)


Anyway, pop over sometime and say "howdy" to:


"RAY" (below) 


"MALLORY" (below) 


"LIV" (below) 


"ALICE" (below) 


"MARTHA" (below) 


 Or click here to view them all! Dreamy, dreamy, dreamy... PS Tomorrow? I'll be a dispatch & distribution operator, customer service manager and, well, Mum (more like "Mu-uum!") Yes, like so many others I wear a lot of hats. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

7 comments:

  1. Your a very clever lady Louise(and a stylish one at that)!
    They truly are gorgeous but my two faves are "Mallory" and "Martha", just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i die! ...hey!!!! i'm engaged!!! anyone want to buy me a pressie!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. My favourite would have to be RAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Ray, Ray wherefore art thou Ray?

    Most people would go for Romeo but the direction of my love and affection is straight towards Ray - HELLO HANDSOME!

    Now... I need to find myself a man, get him to propose and write your website on my bridal registry.

    Your products are just as fabulous as you Louise!

    Lots of love,
    Ray's Juliet - Elle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise...these are all just divine..think the last one is my fav...and you know..Im kinda diggin the japanese style mattress on the floor thing you've got going on...I know you sold your bed...but you know..I kinda like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow - breathtaking is right! I adore Ray's grid & sparkle! And Liv's white-on-white textured stripes...gorgeous! Now all I need is to win the lottery! I should get on that...asap!
    Beautiful post Louise!
    -Jordana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new
    project in a community in the same niche. Your blog
    provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!


    Check out my web page :: Waist to height ratio ranges

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop