09 February 2011

Interview with Elle Decor Editor-in-Chief Michael Boodro

Natalie Walton (ex Deputy Editor of Real Living mag) has just published this fab interview with Michael Boodro, aka the guy who now sits in Margaret Russell's chair at Elle Decor HQ. Click here to check out what he has in store for everybody's favourite decor mag! And PS Click on over and read Natalie's Daily Imprint interview with yours truly (that's me!).


  1. What a great interview of yours Louise, it confirms to me even more and more why you are one of my all time fav blogger's, a true inspiration to me that you can make it all happen (business woman, wife, mother all whilst being super stylish and happy!!)
    I love the politeness and persistence, so true.
    Thanks lovely xx

  2. Agree with Sarah, Louise, you are a pretty hard act to follow...loving your blog more and more...

    pop by my blog if you have time, am having my first blog giveaway!! :))

  3. A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up our arse and cum
    and pussy juice all over me. Fuck, ozzy

    Feel free to visit my blog post ... hcg injections

  4. Good site you have here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    Check out my blog; daytime tv

  5. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people,
    its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new weblog.

    My page :: jack lalanne power juicer pro


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop