19 February 2011

10 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week


1. just-little things (above) "A list of all the simple things we should appreciate." 

2. amber interior design "My blog is meant to be about Interior Design, and everything that happens in my daily design life. I can't promise that I won't throw in a few fun facts about my crazy little family and super silly life as "Me"."  

3. fabrik of life "A blog which has evolved through a love of all things beautiful that inspire me and that I would love to share, whether it be fashion, interiors, food, cool new beauty products or kid friendly ideas." 

4. decor is like butter "Stylish décor, all things beautiful and interesting". (A gorgeous new Aussie decor blog - I rather love it!) 

5. bohemian prints The delightful blog of a "Melbourne based photographer/stylist working in marketing + pr for a brand that I live and breathe." 

6. matchbook mag tumblr "This is a tumblr diary of our thoughts, dreams and things that inspires." 

7. ikke Sydney-based Dutch sisters (and mums), Anouke and Sacha Klarenbeek have just launched this fab online store for "imaginative, growing bodies" (kids). Some very cool European and Aussie brands - and their store in Sydney's Cammeray is a must-visit! 

8. random panda The kooky ramblings of Aussie blogger Christina Chau

9. photocopy club "We've always photocopied anything we found that we considered to be interesting enough to make our buddies go, "cool". Anything goes at Photocopy Club, people – it's a riot. Submit anything, just make sure you photocopy it first."

10. maison marigold "I am an interior decorator based in Delhi, India. This blog is my catalog of images, articles, people and other things that inspire me."

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...this is amazing!!!Thanks a lot Louise...its a huge morale booster to be featured here!!I really appreciate your support!! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Louise for these great sites. I'm honoured to be part of it! Thanks so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ You ♥ Are ♥ Fabulous ♥ Louise ♥

    Thank you for being such an inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Louise,

    Thanks so much for sharing my blog. Much appreciated.

    fabrikoflife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing these sites. Look forward to checking them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog and love it. This is one of my favorite parts. I love finding new blogs. You have quickly made my list of daily reads very long ;) hehe

    Nat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop