22 January 2011

Turn this outfit into a Table Tonic-inspired room!

I give you the breathtakingly beautiful and perfectly stylish (the girl has a wardrobe to rival those of most celebs!) Emily, of Cupcakes and Cashmere fame. So, let's turn this outfit (below) into a Table Tonic-y room.

Simply add 1 Charcoal Spot Cushion...

PS All available from the *cough* fabulous Table Tonic online store!

There! Now scoot along and visit Cupcakes and Cashmere and see what I mean. Because, let's face it - not everyone gets asked to design a handbag for Coach (true story click here for more)!


  1. Oh Bravo!
    Love this post -- so, so stylin'!
    Cheers, Alcira


  2. LOVE this! so clever :) Table Tonic + Cupcakes and Cashmere = a match made in heaven!

    happy weekend!


  3. oh such an amazing idea, Louise! love the Table tonic board. happy weekend :)

  4. haha what a fun challenge! i do that often too but turn fashion into a greeting card!

  5. That comforter is SO GREAT, bright and sunny! And... as a huge fan of Cupcakes and Cashmere, it's spot on!


  6. Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading
    through this post reminds me of my old room mate!

    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him.

    Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my website; bally total fitness membership

  7. Whats up! I'm about to start my own website and was wondering if you know where the best place to purchase a blog url is? I'm not
    even sure if that's what its known as? (I'm new to this) I'm referring to "http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1178957263222092897&postID=7161201258553461955". Exactly how do I go about acquiring one of these for the website I'm
    making? Many thanks

    my blog post ... yoga clothing famous in india

  8. I think everything said made a great deal of sense. However,
    what about this? suppose you typed a catchier post title?

    I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however suppose you added a post title that grabbed folk's attention?

    I mean "Turn this outfit into a Table Tonic-inspired room!" is a little boring.
    You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create article headlines to get viewers interested. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to grab readers interested about everything've got to say.
    Just my opinion, it could make your blog a little livelier.

    Here is my web site ... gingivitis


Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Widget By Devils Workshop